Friday 13 February 2015

[Val special] Are you lost for words?

You wondering the right words that might spark her emotion….?

 

 

Imagine,

The world’s number one poem was written in a local dialect.

‘eleyinju ege, onibadi ileke, ibadi aran, abeyinju funfun bi igba emu,

oreke lewa obirin, apon bepo re, adumaradan,iyun ade, okin ni o

laarin eye……..’

It became the number one poem not because of the well selected

Yoruba morphological semantics, but because it’s for YOU. [Nigerians alone]

 

Valentine’s day is a day so special, cos of the event in it,

So colourful, cos the heart is covered in red,

So romantic, cos of the gifts wrapped in love.

But,

Wouldn’t have been all these without you.

 

 

The heaven opens, the world cheers, and the galaxy is standing still,

Cos

Today, someone celebrates you

HAPPY VALENTINE

 

Sweeter than the candies, lovely than the red roses,

More huggable than soft toys, that’s how special you are to me.

HAPPY VALENTINE

 

 

 

 

You kissed my lips and I felt a flutter in my heart,

you touched my hand and it lit a spark in my body,

you stared straight into my eyes and saw straight into my soul,

you put your arms around me and I was finally complete.

HAPPY VALENTINE

 

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.

I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away.

I wrote your name in my heart, and it stayed forever.

 

48+2 can sit in a bus

5+1 can sit in a car

3+1 can sit in an auto

1+1 can sit on a bike

Only you can sit in my heart.

 

I’m enthralled by your beauty,

mesmerized by your charisma  

and spell bound by your love.

No wonder I am always thinking

About you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Without love…days are

Sadday

Moanday

Tearsday

Wasteday

Thirstday

Frightday

Shatterday

So be in love everyday.

 

Life wouldn’t feel so good if it wasn’t  for existence.

Sunny days wouldn’t be so special if it wasn’t for rain.

Joy wouldn’t feel so good if it wasn’t for pain.

Valentine wouldn’t be so special if it wasn’t for you.

 

Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you.

 One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.

 

Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in the dew.

I saw these words… I love you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

V – valentine

A – at all times and be my

L – love that’s

E – everlasting and

N – never ending. And we remain

T – together forever

I – in good times and bad

N – now please be mine till

E – eternity

 

Sometimes it only takes a person to change your life.

Or to be there for you, to trust you, to believe in you.

Am glad that person is you…

HAPPY VALENTINE

 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment